- Beginning PostgreSQL on the Cloud: Simplifying Database as a Service on Cloud Platforms: "covers other essential topics such as setting up replication and high availability"
- Mastering PostgreSQL 11: Expert techniques to build scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant database applications, 2nd Edition: "Master the capabilities of PostgreSQL 11 to efficiently manage and maintain your database"
- PostgreSQL 9.6 Performance Story: "This book is about PostgreSQL performance."
- PostgreSQL Administration Cookbook, 9.5/9.6 Edition: "Over 150 recipes to help you administer your PostgreSQL database more efficiently"
- PostgreSQL High Availability Cookbook - Second Edition: "This book exploits many new features introduced in PostgreSQL 9.6 to make the database more efficient and adaptive, and most importantly, keep it running."
- PostgreSQL: Up and Running: A Practical Guide to the Advanced Open Source Database: "If you’re a current PostgreSQL user, you’ll pick up gems you may have missed before."
- PostgreSQL: Up and Running: A Practical Guide to the Advanced Open Source Database: " this book shows you how to achieve tasks that are difficult or impossible in other databases"
- PHP and PostgreSQL Programming By Example: "This book helps you to get started how to build PHP programs which access PostgreSQL server."
- Learning PostgreSQL: "Create, develop and manage relational databases in real world applications using PostgreSQL"
- PostgreSQL 9 Administration Cookbook - Second Edition: "Over 150 recipes to help you run an efficient PostgreSQL database in the cloud"
- PostgreSQL for Data Architects: "Discover how to design, develop, and maintain your database application effectively with PostgreSQL"
- PostgreSQL Replication - Second Edition: "Leverage the power of PostgreSQL replication to make your databases more robust, secure, scalable, and fast"
- PostgreSQL Server Programming - Second Edition: "Extend PostgreSQL using PostgreSQL server programming to create, test, debug, and optimize a range of user-defined functions in your favorite programming language"
- Troubleshooting PostgreSQL: "Intercept problems and challenges typically faced by PostgreSQL database administrators with the best troubleshooting techniques"
- PostgreSQL 9 High Availability Cookbook: "Over 100 recipes to design and implement a highly available server with the advanced features of PostgreSQL"
- Instant PostgreSQL Starter: "Discover how to get started using PostgreSQL with minimal hassle!"
- PostgreSQL Server Programming: "Take your skills with PostgreSQL to a whole new level with this fascinating guide to server programming. "
- PostgreSQL 9 Administration Cookbook LITE: Configuration, Monitoring and Maintenance: "Written in the cookbook style, this book offers learning and techniques through recipes."
- PostgreSQL 9.0 High Performance: "Learn the right techniques to obtain optimal PostgreSQL database performance, from initial design to routine maintenance. "
- PostgreSQL 9.0 Reference Manual - Volume 1a: The SQL Language: " It describes the SQL language specification as implemented by PostgreSQL"
- PostgreSQL 9.0 Reference Manual - Volume 1b: SQL Command Reference: " It describes all the SQL commands available in PostgreSQL."
- PostgreSQL 9.0 Reference Manual - Volume 2: Programming Guide: "Each chapter includes reference documentation and examples."
- PostgreSQL 8.4 Official Documentation - Volume II. Server Administration: "a targeted approach to adding features (e.g., authentication, monitoring, space reuse), and adds capabilities defined in the later SQL standards."
- Beginning Databases with PostgreSQL: From Novice to Professional: "The most updated PostgreSQL book on the market, covering version 8.0 "
- The PostgreSQL Reference Manual Volume 3: Server Administration Guide: "This volume is the system administration guide, and covers the installation, configuration and maintenance of PostgreSQL database servers."
- Beginning PHP and PostgreSQL E-Commerce: From Novice to Professional: "The first book to show readers how to create a complete e-commerce driven website using two of the most popular open source technologies, PHP and PostgreSQL "
- Beginning Databases with PostgreSQL: "This book is a complete tutorial on PostgreSQL features and functions beginning with the basics and building up"